Please help!

3:24 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Jobs, job interviews, CVs and qualifications. Old 46 Minutes ago: 8. September 2011 17: 40 applied for a job I have experience in have! HELP! Hi of guys,

So basically I applied for a job at River Iceland as a senior sales Advisor. I never thought she would actually call me for an interview, but I have just a text, asked me to me for a setting event book! It is tomorrow at 11 am!

I have the absolute minimum on time to prepare, and I'm freaking out!

I'm working before since river Iceland, but as a salesperson! I have no senior experience!

I need some advice!:confused:

Last edited by Whattheheck; 20 Minutes at 18: 06. Old 16 minutes ago: 8. September 2011 18: 10 Re: applied for a job I have no experience! HELP! Now, what was your thinking at the time, that you applied? You must only speak, why do you think you are a senior sales now. I am there no expert for retail, but what brings with it? Do you have key? Enables log out? It is there does not have the wit of man to that:

"after your experience you are sure that you can assume the parent role."

Note that a.

Old15 Minutes ago: 8. September 2011 18: 11 Re: applied for a job I have no experience! HELP! She have a sales consultant. You want senior sales Advisor... What's the fucking problem?

Off-topic: can I become a locksmith from part-time work or do I have some licensed course/qualification to do?




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario